The opportunities created when utilizing data science to unlock the business potential in the content of big data are infinite. Actionable insights are created in the intersections of different data sources and systems. Do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
Your role as our Data Scientist
As a Data Scientist at Nepa you will combine many different technical skills and analytical methods as part of larger deliverables. You will work as part analyst, part programmer. You will be dealing with some of our most technically challenging projects, where it is not possible to make the delivery using only the standard set of BI-tools. You have the ability to pick and mix from a variety of tools and skills including:
- Business insight (as well the use of BI-tools like Tableau, SPSS, R, etc.
- Machine learning.
- Databases (Both SQL & NOSQL).
- Optimization and statistical knowledge.
Your profile as our Data Scientist
You are a flexible, resourceful, and open minded person with a highly analytical mind and a constant thirst to learn more. You love inventing new products, solving business issues and using your analytical- as well as programming skills to bridge great theoretical ideas with intuitive products, converting multisource data into actionable insights.
A few more things
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and speech.
- You share our core values; Passion, Innovation and Cooperation.
- You take pride in delivering high levels of service, we are known for that.