Nepa is looking for a Senior Analyst to the Global Tracking Team, a figure loving team player who will add value to our worldwide projects in terms of execution and project management. You will join our office in Mumbai and report to the Head of the Global Tracking Team. Do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
Your role as our Senior Analyst in the Global Tracking Team
You will develop, lead and execute tracking processes and execute daily tracking work together with the Global Tracking Team. You will take responsibility to educate both Indian and International colleagues about tracking processes and their scope. You will be a part of a team that works continuously towards improving efficiency, reducing costs and developing best practices in Tracking.
Your profile as our Senior Analyst in the Global Tracking Team
We are looking for a powerful synergy between solid leadership, a passionate drive to develop yourself and your team colleagues, and a structured mind that can thrive in a rapid and constantly growing environment. You have a degree in engineering or business and (3 to 5 years) relevant work experience in market research with experience of a management role. To succeed in this role, you need to be structured, highly-driven and able can work independently.
A few more things
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- You have a knack for negotiation and you like to maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- You have excellent knowledge in SQL, Excel and good knowledge in other MS Office programs.
- You share our core values; Passion, Innovation and Cooperation.
- You take pride in delivering high levels of service, we are known for that.