Nepa is looking for an experienced person with passion for people development who would love to be part of a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset. Do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
Your role as our Senior HR Manager
You will be part of our Global HR team, working closely with Global Head of HR, stationed at HQ in Stockholm Sweden, and MD India who you also report to. You will transfer and implement our global strategies to fit local activities like recruitment, onboarding, training, development programs, legislative compliance, reward programs, exit processes, benefit programs, pensions and other relevant HR activities. You will be responsible for advising and influencing the management team to ensure great working environments with the inclusion of moral and employee engagement.
Your profile as our Senior HR Manager
Through change management and demonstrated great communication skills, you are a key player in driving and developing the organization and the employees. To succeed in the role, you have a Human Resource management degree and 7-10 years of practical experience from an entrepreneurial driven growth company. An international experience is a huge advantage since you will work continuously with our Global HR team abroad. You work hard to achieve goals while being humble, unpretentious and
team-oriented as you truly believe in the power of collaboration.
A few more things
- You have proven communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- You combine a strong doer mentality with a high level of quality and service.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with a high growth rate.
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and speech.
- You share our core values; Passion, Innovation and Cooperation.
- You take pride in delivering high levels of service, we are known for that.