Would you like to work and consult with some of the largest and most prestigious companies in the world? Nepa, a consumer science company, is looking for the right person to join their growing team. Do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
Your role as our Sales Director
The role includes sales, sales development, account management as well as coaching and mentoring of others as the U.S. Team continues to grow. Your primary focus is identifying opportunities, setting new business meetings based on Nepa solutions and securing new revenue from new banners for Nepa US. You bring a solid understanding of decision making and “way of working” in Retail and CPG, particularly within functions of understanding and implementing customer experience measurements, brand equity monitors/tracking, and customer communities/panels. You will be responsible for building a sales pipeline and generating revenue, primarily through leveraging your network and established relationships into Retail & CPG accounts as well as serving as a “door opener” for target accounts.
As the business grows, you will be responsible for the sales organization including regional recruiting, hiring and training. You will also develop consistent messaging and processes that represent Nepa values and culture that will be carried through a sales organization that will likely be geographically dispersed. You will report to the Managing Director US.
Your profile as our Sales Director
You have experience in managing and selling research, analytics services and/or business services/consulting to solve business problems. You are comfortable with selling conceptual solutions to the Retail and CPG verticals, being visionary and delivering a consistent story to inspire beyond a customer’s status quo. For this role, we need a strong ‘hunter’ with a great network who is a natural mentor to others and lead by example. Your passion gives energy to those around you. You have extensive and proven experience of sales and/or account management, either at a full-service research company, a management consultancy firm or a research technology company.
A few more things
- You have at least 10 years of management experience
- You have a track record of driving new business through prospecting/outbound lead generation.
- You have a background or knowledge in SaaS or Enterprise Software company.
- You work hard to achieve goals, but are still humble, unpretentious and team-oriented.
- You have a desire to work in a fast-growth organization with a global reach
- You can work ‘across borders’ to grow key clients globally
- You share our core values; Passion, Innovation and Cooperation.
- You take pride in delivering high levels of service, we are known for that.