Sales Development Representative
Nepa is expanding its sales and marketing efforts to support our growth ambitions for 2023 and beyond. To strengthen and fuel our sales growth we are now setting up a Global sales organisation. One of the pillars will be a newly built SDR team, who will generate leads for our strategic accounts, pushing the boundaries and challenging status quo in many perspectives, acting as frontrunners in the transformation journey that lies in front of us. Newly recruited CRO Ferry Wolswinkel who will lead all sales and marketing efforts is now recruiting to this soon to be global SDR team.
Want to play a key role in our strategic agenda going forward by joining the global sales team? Continue reading!
Your role as Sales Development Representative
SDR team will be part of a global team and consist of a group of circa 5 people to start with. The key role of the SDR team is to fuel the pipeline of Account Executives across the regions with Sales Qualified Leads. You will be working with key (global/regional) accounts and being an SDR means that you will own the process from first point of contact with prospect until the Account Executive takes over the conversation to enter a formal sales process.
- Apply pipeline generation skills across different channels to identify and prospect within our target listed prospects
- Uncover pain points and business challenges, and with a consultative approach you will identify how Nepa could help them achieve their goals through our offerings
- Working with our Account Executives, Sales Enablement, and cross-functional teams, you will work across our defined target account lists and generate new business opportunities and, through qualification, identify potential clients and convert conversations to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Salesforce (Pardot) will be your day-to-day tool for driving your sales dialogues forward, and you will with a high activity level work a lot via email, phone, and LinkedIn
Your profile as Sales Development Representative
- In the SDR role, you will do well if you have experience in business development and / or outbound prospecting, if you love a challenge and thrive in a target driven environment. We are seeking someone who stops at nothing, who will “go get” those sales meetings
- Previous experiences from similar sales roles are not required but you should have an interest and passion to develop accordingly
- Process driven mindset is a plus, and you will need a team player and winner-mentality personality
- You're curious, self-driven, energetic, and empathetic.
- You have an ambition to grow as a sales professional
What do we have to offer?
- You will be part of a newly built team with high visibility in the organisation and clear growth paths when successful
- You will work on global and strategic accounts together with our Account Executives
- You will get the support and coaching needed to become successful
- You will receive a base salary and a commission based on result (70/30) split
- Nepa has an amazing culture where we take care of our employees
Who are we?
Nepa is the frontrunner when it comes to data-driven decision making. We empower our clients in sustained growth by giving them the confidence to act through the right combination of technology and human thoughtfulness. We deliver data made decisive by closing the loop from information to insights to recommended actions. For us it’s vital to bring informed perspectives on data and unlock new levels of growth for our clients. We never deliver data just for data’s sake. We believe our clients should always feel confident in knowing what to do and how to act based on the data and insight we deliver.
Curiosity and generosity are in our DNA, and people are our superpower. We nurture passionate people who always strive to reach the next level in their field of expertise. Our people always seek to give our clients the insight that matters by looking for the meaningful connections in data. We are relentless, pragmatic and believe that business is always better when everyone operates from a place of honesty. For us, work is more than a job, we are on a mission to tackle every challenge with a lot of heart. We are not just a business; we are a community that cares and acts accordingly. Read more about Nepa here.
How to apply?
Research a company that Nepa would love to work with and send your best outreach as if we were them. In addition, please tell us why you think you would be a good fit for this role and why you are interested.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
We see what others don’t. We seek to give our clients the insights that matter by looking for meaningful connections in data—the golden nuggets.
We love it and it shows. For us, work is more than a job – we are on a mission to tackle every challenge with a lot of heart. Curiosity and generosity are in our DNA
We are bold. We believe that business is better when operating from a place of honesty. As sense makers, our task is just as much about taking away the unnecessary as it is showing the necessary
We are accountable. We are not just a business, we are a community that cares and acts accordingly. That’s why we hold ourselves to strong standards.
Sales Development Representative
Loading application form
Already working at Nepa?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.