Would you like to work with research projects for a wide range of clients in a fast- moving environment? Nepa is a data-to-growth company within the research and analytics space, and we are looking for an analytical and organized person to join our growing team. Do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
Your role as our Senior Analyst
As a Senior Analyst at Nepa you will lead and execute production of client deliveries, ranging from data processing to generating PowerPoint (and excel) reports. You will be an integral part of our global project team. Your key responsibility areas would be as follows:
- Ability to handle multiple projects independently
- Field set up and management
- Data cleaning
- Data Processing - weighing, OE coding, cross-tabulation
- Data analysis and report generation
- Adherence to project timelines and ensure high-quality output
- Interpret data, formulate reports, an make recommendations
- Supporting Project Manager in advanced analysis and insights formulation
Your profile as our Senior Analyst:
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to convert it into accurate as well as actionable insights
- Fundamental understanding of sampling methodologies and core MR solutions (c-sats, campaign/concept/product tests, category insight, shopper insights projects etc.)
- Experience of working on sampling DIY platforms like CINT would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to simplify complex information into user-friendly visual graphics would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of automation/ process improvement and SPSS would be an advantage
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure ethical behavior and business practices
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
A few more things
- You have a graduate degree, preferably in statistics / mathematics / engineering / computer applications. Post-graduation in marketing would be an advantage.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in market research as an Analyst and/or 1+ years as a Senior Analyst.
- You share our vision to become the world leading data-to-growth company.
- You live our values daily | We see what others don’t | We love it and it shows | We cut the crap | We care and act accordingly |
- You take pride in delivering high level of services, we are known for that.
Who are we?
Nepa is the frontrunner when it comes to data-driven decision making. We empower our clients in sustained growth by giving them the confidence to act through the right combination of technology and human thoughtfulness. We deliver data made decisive by closing the loop from information to insights to recommended actions. For us it’s vital to bring informed perspectives on data and unlock new levels of growth for our clients. We never deliver data just for data’s sake. We believe our clients should always feel confident in knowing what to do and how to act based on the data and insight we deliver.
Curiosity and generosity are in our DNA, and people are our superpower. We nurture passionate people who always strive to reach the next level in their field of expertise. Our people always seek to give our clients the insight that matters by looking for the meaningful connections in data. We are relentless, pragmatic and believe that business is always better when everyone operates from a place of honesty. For us, work is more than a job, we are on a mission to tackle every challenge with a lot of heart. We are not just a business; we are a community that cares and acts accordingly. Read more about Nepa here.
We review applications as we receive them, and interviews will be held continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible.