Nepa is a research and analytics-based consultancy, working with some of the largest and most prestigious companies in the world. We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team, based in London – do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
Your role as our Data Analyst
In this role, you will be working on the forefront of our research projects from start to finish, making you the voice of the data both internally and externally. This includes taking the lead in developing research methodologies, structuring data and conducting statistical modelling. Our work culminates in insight-rich reports and presentations that inform our global clients’ strategic decisions. In addition, innovation is at the heart of our analytics team, which means alongside your day-to-day project work, you will lead the creation of new tools, processes, and analytical methods to drive the business forward.
We have a strong advisory-led approach and have some fantastic client relationships with global brands such as Kellogg’s, Unilever and Kindred. In the UK, we’ve grown by 500% over the last 5 years and have our eyes set on an exponential growth path. There’s been no better time to join Nepa UK!
Through a hybrid working approach we maintain a strong commitment to work life balance, whilst our small team facilitates strong social connections and a collaborative work approach. Finally, there is a fantastic opportunity to travel to our HQ in Stockholm to work alongside our Swedish colleagues.
Your profile as our Data Analyst
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Degree with an analytical component.
- Experience using coding languages (e.g. R, Python, SQL) for data analysis and modelling.
- Experience in stakeholder and client management.
- Collaborative approach to work but also able to work independently.
- Commercial sensibility and business acumen.
- Confident in communicating, visualising, and presenting insights to non-technical audience.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Eager to develop and learn with a positive attitude.
- Used to problem solving on your own with a doer mentality.
- Creative, self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A team player who is willing to build relationships and work in a collaborative setting.
A few more things
- You share our vision to become the world leading data-to-growth company.
- You live our values daily | We see what others don’t | We love it and it shows | We cut the crap | We care and act accordingly |.
- You take pride in delivering high level of services, we are known for that.
Who are we?
Nepa is the frontrunner when it comes to data-driven decision making. We empower our clients in sustained growth by giving them the confidence to act through the right combination of technology and human thoughtfulness. We deliver data made decisive by closing the loop from information to insights to recommended actions. For us it’s vital to bring informed perspectives on data and unlock new levels of growth for our clients. We never deliver data just for data’s sake. We believe our clients should always feel confident in knowing what to do and how to act based on the data and insight we deliver.
Curiosity and generosity are in our DNA, and people are our superpower. We nurture passionate people who always strive to reach the next level in their field of expertise. Our people always seek to give our clients the insight that matters by looking for the meaningful connections in data. We are relentless, pragmatic and believe that business is always better when everyone operates from a place of honesty. For us, work is more than a job, we are on a mission to tackle every challenge with a lot of heart. We are not just a business; we are a community that cares and acts accordingly. Read more about Nepa here.
We review applications as we receive them, and interviews will be held continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible.