Would you like to work with research projects for a wide range of clients in a fast-moving environment? Nepa, a consumer science company, is looking for an analytic and organized person to join our growing team. Do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
Your role as our Analyst - Global Tracking Team
As an Analyst at Nepa you will be responsible for handling international online tracking projects with appropriate market research tools along with managing entire projects: managing project set up, survey scripting, field set up and database management.
Also, In this role you will be responsible for setting up data visualization structure, project servicing, questionnaire updates, database updates, data retrieval, analysis and general project support. Your key responsibility areas would be as follows:
- Responsible setting up tracking projects.
- Handle medium/complex projects independently and co-ordinate with stakeholders globally.
- Acting as a buddy to train junior team resources.
Your profile as our Analyst - Global Tracking Team
We are looking for a team player who is creative, able to work independently in a dynamic work environment, and should be comfortable working under pressure. You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently in projects and with your responsible tasks - you take the ownership. You should have demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills. The detailed information on skill sets and personal competencies is listed below:
- Executing projects on time and with 100% quality.
- Knowledge of ConfirmIT (must).
- Intermediate SQL querying knowledge.
- Very good knowledge of survey design and data validation techniques.
- Knowledge of jquery or java would be an advantage.
- Fair understanding on responsive design, web standards.
- Willing to learn and work with new software and tools.
A few more things
- You have a graduate degree, engineering or relevant field.
- You have 2+ years experience in Market Research Industry as an Analyst or as a Survey Programmer.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You share our vision to become the world leading data-to-growth company.
- You live our values daily | We see what others don’t | We love it and it shows | We cut the crap | We care and act accordingly |.
- You take pride in delivering high level of services, we are known for that.
Who are we?
Nepa is the frontrunner when it comes to data-driven decision making. We are in the sense-making business, combining and democratizing technology, research and big data to give our clients the confidence to act. Our passion is to find the quickest path from consumer data to execution to empower our clients to light the way forward to sustained growth. We nurture passionate people who are always striving to reach the next level in their field of expertise. When joining Nepa, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where we encourage entrepreneurial principles and continuous improvements in everything we do.
We review applications as we receive them, and interviews will be held continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible.