Nepa is a research and analytics-based consultancy, working with some of the largest and most prestigious companies in the world. We are looking for an Insights Project Manager to join our growing team, based in London – do you want to be part of our fantastic journey?
Your role as our Insights Project Manager
As a Project Manager at Nepa you will, together with the client team, use and develop your business understanding and analytical thinking to deliver sharp insights that make a real impact on our clients' business. Finding the story in the data and being able to share it is essential. Your day-to-day tasks will include participating in research design, data analysis in excel and finally, creating PowerPoint reports, strategic recommendations, and storytelling.
Managing client deliveries will be one of your key responsibilities as well as coordinating projects with internal stakeholders. In addition, handling requests from clients, presenting results and managing follow-ups with dedicated client teams will also be part of your work.
Our clients span a variety of industries including FMCG, Telecoms, Finance, Media, and Entertainment. This role will include working on projects for an online gambling client where some knowledge or experience of online gambling, along with an interest in sports would also be beneficial. In the UK, we’ve grown by 500% over the last 5 years and have our eyes set on an exponential growth path. There’s been no better time to join Nepa UK!
Through a hybrid working approach we maintain a strong commitment to work life balance, whilst our small team facilitates strong social connections and a collaborative work approach. Finally, there is a fantastic opportunity to travel to our HQ in Stockholm to work alongside our Swedish colleagues.
Your profile as our Insights Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent skills within MS Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Enjoy working with data and are skilled when it comes to creating visually appealing presentations which tell a story.
- Strong project management skills and used to working under pressure.
- Confident presenter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Eager to develop and learn with a positive attitude.
- Used to problem solving on your own with a doer mentality.
- Creative, self-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player who is willing to build relationships and work in a collaborative setting.
- Looking for a hybrid role working from our central London office and from home.
A few more things
- You share our vision to become the world leading data-to-growth company.
- You live our values daily | We see what others don’t | We love it and it shows | We cut the crap | We care and act accordingly |.
- You take pride in delivering high level of services, we are known for that.
Who are we?
Nepa is the frontrunner when it comes to data-driven decision making. We empower our clients in sustained growth by giving them the confidence to act through the right combination of technology and human thoughtfulness. We deliver data made decisive by closing the loop from information to insights to recommended actions. For us it’s vital to bring informed perspectives on data and unlock new levels of growth for our clients. We never deliver data just for data’s sake. We believe our clients should always feel confident in knowing what to do and how to act based on the data and insight we deliver.
Curiosity and generosity are in our DNA, and people are our superpower. We nurture passionate people who always strive to reach the next level in their field of expertise. Our people always seek to give our clients the insight that matters by looking for the meaningful connections in data. We are relentless, pragmatic and believe that business is always better when everyone operates from a place of honesty. For us, work is more than a job, we are on a mission to tackle every challenge with a lot of heart. We are not just a business; we are a community that cares and acts accordingly.
We review applications as we receive them, and interviews will be held continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible.